View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
MavericksMama
Registered Users
seller

Boys shirts, all brand new-Zutano, C. Rocket, T. Tierney, Marese, Mish..$10ppd each

All come from a smoke free, one-dog friendly home. Shirts are $10ppd each. Will not be offering any lower, this is the lowest price. Exceptions possibly made if buying more than one. But any lower than this, and I'm better off just saving for baby gifts for people.

Toni Tierney 3 Months and 9 months tank tops. Colors are so cute, I was very tempted to keep the tiny one for a future boy, but trying to resist the temptation! The colors are so simple, and would look great with woolies.

Charlie Rocket shirts size 3/6 months and 6/9 months. In 3/6 months I have two "dream green" and one "flight school", in 6/9 months I have two "dream green", one "flight school", and one "Rocket Ranch". Rocket Ranch one is WAY more pastel-like than that. I am horrible at taking pictures, and the clouds were moving too fast to change my settings quick enough.

Zutano Baby. First one is 0-6 months, second one is 6-12 months.

Miso and Sushi 12-18 months tank top. This color is a little off too. It is a prettier green than the pic shows. More of a yellow green. The real color of it in person reminds me of a bG Ribbit.

Mish-Mish 6 month Cowboy Up--one shirt, pictures showing front and back.

Marese Creation 6 Months tee.

Retro Baby Love Tattoo on Superwash 2 skeins with 1 trim $53 ppd

Last edited by MavericksMama; 08-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.
MavericksMama is offline   Reply With Quote