View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
Ryleighsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Turn your old comfy or sentimental tshirt into an adorable dress your little girl can sport! I can take your adult sized tshirt (or child size for a little baby dress) and turn it into customized creation - talk about upcycling!

PM me for more details. After you mail me your tshirt and specifications I will begin work on your dress and have it back to you within 2 weeks in most cases. I am charging $15 including return shipping for one dress and a special introductory offer of $20 for two converted dresses of the same size including return shipping in same package.

Actual design and embellishment placement and sizing will vary depending on your tshirt size and design. All edges are sewn and serged or finished to prevent curling (tshirt/jersey material will not fray like typical fabric but unfinished edges will curl). Designs come with 3 rosettes as pictured or vertical bodice ruffles (not picture yet!) and puffy sleeves. A ruffle can be added to the bottom of the dress in place of rosettes or vertical ruffles for no charge or in addition to rosettes or ruffles for an additional $3.

Let's have fun creating something special together! I am very open to trades/bartering also so try me! There is a lot I'm interested in and I like to try new things all the time so send me a PM. Trades/ bartered purchases will not include return shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Ryleighsmomma; 06-22-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Ryleighsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote