View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
turtle2who
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need help with Vax exemption form problem

I have a religious exemption on file at my ds's daycare right now but for the life of me I cannot remember where I got the form. We are changing daycare because we moved and I want to be ready with all of the paperwork but I cannot find a proper form for religious exemption for daycare. All of the forms I have found online for my state refer to the state statute for public school. There was a note in some info on one of the sites that said we should change the statute to apply to day care and I found a copy of the statute but cannot for the life of me figure out how to cut and paste to a pdf (adobe) document- which is what all of the forms are online.

So my question is- does anyone know where to get religious exemption forms for the state of Connecticut for day care? OR Can you tell me how to edit an adobe doc?

I tried saving it to see if I could alter it once it was saved but no luck. I can't seem to figure out how to change anything. I know this is more of a tech question than a parenting question but I am just stumped! (or dumb- LOL)