View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #32
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: AMP diapers or other Canadian lines - opinions?

AMP Stay Dry AIOs are my favorite AIOs for nb and toddler (small and large sizes), but we never got a good fit in the mediums, it was like they were too wide between the legs. Obviously fit is dependent on baby, so take it with a grain of salt. We got some nubs and runs on the PUL of some colors (green and light blue spectrum in my experience), but not all. The stitching on the aplix that keeps the hook & loop on in the small size came off of one of our dupes, and Annie paid forum to send it back and sent a replacement - great service! Fast drying, easy to use, overall (like I said) my fave AIO.

We use AppleCheeks as both AI2s and pockets. They're a good value, they're super cute, and I wanted to love them more. They fit so tight, even now that my toddler's legs have slimmed down, the widest setting leaves deep red marks. I always follow these with a generously sized AMP AIO or even diaper free time, to allow his irritated legs to heal up. I'm hoping to love them on a theoretically thin baby in the future.