Re: added spaces for June and July edd...tester spots for newborn diapers
I do Here are my responses:
Originally Posted by fluffybunsdiapers
Wondering if any testers have their newbies :-)
1. How much did the baby weigh when born? Do you feel the diaper was a good fit for your child? He was 8lb2oz but we couldn't use the diaper until after his cord fell off.
2. Was the umbilical cord snap placement in a comfortable spot for baby? Did you find the snap on the soaker helpful? We didn't need to use the cord snap and the soaker's snap was fine.
3. Hook and Loop users/ Did you like the laundry pockets over laundry tabs? N/A I had snaps.
4. Was the diaper absorbent enough for your newbie? It sure was
5. Anything else you would like to share? I think the soaker was a bit too thick for my tastes. When I put the diaper on Mason, the soaker created a big pocket in the front and didn't lay flat against his belly making it easy to leak out.
Mason and his cute diaper
, BWing, college sweetheart wife to Brad
& mama to Mackenzie Grace
intact Mason Gabriel
(4-22-12) and furbaby Madison