Old 05-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #7
Sageac
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Homebirth mama's check in?

Awesome!

AFM:
How many births have you had? This is my Third... (the question sounds awkward to me, and couldn't figure out how to word it....

How many (if any) were at home? Or, is this your first planned homebirth? !st was birthcenter water-birth. Second was UC at home, tho it was too cold for the outdoor pool I had prepared...

Planning a water birth? Hypnobirth? other comfort methods? If I am in a place with a bathtub I will probably do that. I usually handle it pretty well.

Midwife? CNM? CPM? UC? undecided. If i am in WV I will probably go with a midwife to "watch" and leave me be... for legal reasons.

Doula? other support?
I have a very good friend that has been a doula for 20 years or so and has yet to make it to one of my births, but if it works out, she'll be with me for this one.

Vaccine/testing?
Again, depend upon location, I don't mind doing the PKU testing.

What homebirth kit/supplies will you use? still looking and partially I posted this thread to find ideas...

What diaper will you use first? Will you EC? Usually use handmade covers and cottong flats at first with a combo of flats and EC. Might even try to catch the "first pee" this time, if I feel up to it... lol.

Hope there are more to come.

Minimal, Communal, Earthy, Crafty Loving mama to C , E : R and maybe another
Sageac is offline   Reply With Quote