bluesaddle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters, dyers, hookers, spinners May 8-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Hello! I haven't posted in a while. But I lurk every day. I have 2 WIP's right now.

First is some jungle gym shortalls. I'm working on the cargo pockets right now. The buttons just came in today! The big buttons will go on blue pockets.

And I got a custom order last week and I just started on the soaker today. It's going to have a dragon on the back. I have been knitting so much lately that my crochet hook feels foreign to me.

Love love love the shortalls! Wow! Those are so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
My Mother's day present to myself - I finally finished my socks! I love them so much, I wore them all day even though it got near 90 degrees here yesterday LOL

Love them! Happy Mothers Day to everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prima Knits View Post
Cute!!

AFM here was my mother's day project.

My new colorways for June, Black Swan and White Swan. These are going to Mindy's house to become some handspun squishy yarn. Alright, gotta go finish up an I-cord and do school with the boys.
That is so beautiful!

Angela - The sweater yarn looks nice. I really want to make myself a sweater one day.

Just reskeined a ton of yarn tonight. Including a new boy colorway. I'll have to get pictures tomorrow!