View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
Prima Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: danzersrule82
seller

My Mood:
Prima Knits~Available for Fall/Winter Customs!~

Thinking about winter woolies yet? Well you should be! Get your custom knitting spot reserved by October 31st and get $5 off of your order or free shipping when your item is complete!

Welcome to Prima Knits!

My name is Erica, and because of my love of dance and knitting have put together a small shop involving all things girly. Of course I can make up something for your little boy as well, but after having 2 boys I find it much more fun to knit for my little girl! I am licensed to knit Foggy Mountain Overalls (I can do a skirty version too), EviePants, the Juliette Skirty, the Butterfly Sundress (which I can also do as just a top), the Charlotte Dress, the Molly Bubble Romper, and the Pretty Girl Top/Dress. You can keep up with me on my Facebook page for any updates. Post #2 has my customs list, and post #3 has some of my previous works. Thanks for stopping by!
** I have also just recently purchased the new Candy Girl dress pattern by DaKine knits. If you are interested in the pattern I will give a discount since it is a new pattern for me. Just PM me for details.**

Last edited by Prima Knits; 10-19-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Prima Knits is offline   Reply With Quote