Old 05-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #48
CM6755
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Very Best cloth diapers with gussets: Fitteds and AIO/AI2/Pockets

YOUR INBOX IS FULL, I CANNOT PM YOU. HERE IS MY MESSAGE:
I have a question regarding an overnight PULL UP, my 2 1/2 year old son is totally potty trained with the exception of sometimes ( 1- 2x a week ) he goes overnight or in that foggy time of waking up, I think he is too lazy then to get up and pee then!!! He wakes up to potty for nap time, and sometimes overnight. I am no so concerned with him having a wet feeling I am more concerned with the 'diaper' containing the urine. he is 30ish lbs and wears 2t-3t underpants, I will take measurements if you need. I would like to have the option of a pocket, so I guess I am looking for side snap pocket diapers in a preschool size...LOL... I have another baby on the way in November and would like to just be able to use my Bamboo/Hemp inserts for both kids, I like the dry-time of pockets and inserts separate. What would something like this cost and can you make it look like underpants? Maybe racecars or 'diggers' construction (Lightning McQueen and Bob the Builder are gods in this house!!!). Please let me know a price.
Thanks,
Christy
CM6755 is offline   Reply With Quote