View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #22
Greenebean214
Registered Users
seller

How are our babies a YEAR old?!?!?! I was so, so, so, sad for her birthday. Very bittersweet to say she is a year old, I feel like she just came into this world!

DD started walking on the 6th, 6 days before her birthday. Amazing, considering she didn't start crawling until almost 10 months!! She is still wobbly but she goes a little farther each day!

She is still nursing, maybe 5-6 times a day. Still wakes up frequently, but goes down easy right at 7 and sleeps a decent stretch until 11ish. After that, its a crapshoot. I'm working on nightweaning, so maybe that will help.

She weighs 23.5 lbs... My big girl. Wearing mostly 24mo/2t clothes. Some 18 mos outfits still fit, thankfully. I doubt she will slim down, her daddy wore 3t by 18 mos and she is clearly his spawn.

Her party was crazy. Just had a crawfish boil/BBQ at the house, and all of our Coast Guard family showed up. It was our first time hosting a party, and I felt like a chicken with my head cut off running around! But it was great to know my baby is so loved by her surrogate CG family.

We are heading out of the country this week!! DD is coming along, as are my parents. DDs godparents are getting married, finally! I will post pics when we get back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120520_224519.jpg (5.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120520_224558.jpg (5.9 KB, 30 views)

Welcomed Liberty Grace May 12, 2011!
Greenebean214 is offline   Reply With Quote