View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #21
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mourning a different type of loss...

I am so sorry you had to go through that and I'm sorry you feel so alone. People just do not get it. I had tears in my eyes reading your thread. I'm in a very, very different place, but I won't be having any more children either (after this one) and I am really struggling with it. Sure, I am so very thankful for the children I do have. Obviously, I love them dearly. But, I wanted at least one more after this. To top it off, this was twins and I lost one. No one understands that still having one baby does not take away the pain of losing the other. This pregnancy is wrought with all sorts of emotions and I can't even enjoy it. Honestly, it is devastating to have the choice to have more taken away from you. (Ours is due to primary infertility.) If we chose not to have more, that would be fine, but to not even be able to chose is really devastating (I can't even come up with another word.) I can't imagine how heart wrenching it would be to literally lose part of yourself as well. I am so very sorry. I know you feel alone, but you aren't. Our individual stories are different, but we still understand each other.

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 05-22-2012 at 12:00 PM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote