MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: surrogacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMamaB View Post
What do you mean cycling as a surrogate? Do you have a family of your own already?
Cycling means that you are going through mock cycles and then going through "the cycle" that is timed so you can get pregnant with an IUI or IVF. Many surro's have not finished their own families when doing surrogacies, I personally found it easier to do them in between children. It's easier if you feel a loss, that you can have your own child to fulfill that desire again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMamaB View Post
If you don't mind me asking, what age are surrogate mothers typically?
For medical reasons, most surro's are 21-28. Most DR's will not work with women close to or over 30, and no one can be a surro when under the age of 21. But your BMI is a higher factor, because even if you fall in the desirable age range, you must be very healthy and have a good BMI.

Loving All Things: Homeschooling, Essential Oil, Homesteading, City Farming, Dave Ramsey, Minimalist, Simple Life, Attachment Parenting, Big Family, Gentle Parenting, Spiritualist w/ No Religion Affiliation, Outdoor Playing, Media Reducing, and Cloth Diapering.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote