View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Everything Must Go!! Scrapbookers Heaven! MMARO

Okay, I have got to get rid of this stuff. It's all new. I took the wrapping off the ink pads, but they've never been used. The paper packs are full, none taken from them. The Jolee's Boutique items are normally $4 or more in the store, depending on the pack. I need to get some money out of them. I would prefer to sell in bulk. I am great at packing a FRE full! It would be $6 for shipping, unless you want it all and I stick it in a medium box then it would be $12 for shipping. If you don't like my prices, make me an offer. The worst I can do is say no thanks.

$166 plus shipping
for the lot. or mmaro

Smoke free, kitty friendly home.

The ink pads are new, like I said, just missing the plastic around them. The stamps are still wrapped and the hole punchers have never been used. $.75ea for the ink pads, $1.50ea for the letter stamps, $3 for the large thank you stamp set SOLD and $.75ea for the hole punches SOLD

More ink pads $.75ea SOLD

Beach themed stickers, top three $3ea and the bottom $2

Baby girl themed $3ea for the outside ones and $5 for the middle one, it has a ton of stickers, I have more pictures of the middle one if you want to see them.

Winter/Misc. $3 each

Top left flowers $2, top middle $3, top right flowers $3 for both SOLD, bottom $3

Misc- $2 each except the flowers which will be $1.50

Hunting/Fishing theme $3 each

Top row $2 each bottom is $3 Butterfly and Zoo SOLD

Left- $2.50, middle $3, letters on right $4 for both SOLD

Blossoms paper stack $8 SOLD
, six by six $3 SOLD, mounting squares $3 SOLD

Label maker, used once, like new, retails for $25, asking $18 TRADED

Ribbon a little over 4ft each, $1 each SOLD

$1 each SOLD

More letters, Left $2, right $3 for both, brand new create a sticker refill $4

Fabric squares $1 each

brand new thread, $1 each

Buttons, $2 each

More buttons- left two $2.50 each, Top multi-color $2, bottom glitter $2 each, lady bugs $2

Brand new paper, retails for $15 asking $10

Misc brads- the ones in the container $7 for all, the ones on the bottom $5 for all

Velcro- $2, snaps $2 and seam ripper $2

I do believe that is all for now, if you're interested pm me. If you're looking for something more ask, I just might have it somewhere.

Last edited by pine_apple_goat; 10-26-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: sold
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote