View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
missc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I excitedly knit for my newbie baby boy, only to have an almost 10lb-er (9lbs, 12oz) who gained a pound by his 2.5wk checkup! So...I have some of his NB stash for sale...
All measurements are at rest, unstretched. Please PM me with interest, as I have trouble remembering to check the thread! All wool was washed in Eucalan wool wash and is clean. I ship within 1 business day most of the time, but definitely 2. We have a non-smoking, dog friendly home.
Thanks!
*May trade for med boy fitteds (snappiable, like Scuttlebutts/ODC) or medium AIO (especially Swaddlebees Simplex v. 2.0), HC yarn, fabric - in excellent condition only.*
Have fitteds for sale as well, and will discount multiple purchases.... see here! Or buy as a lot here!

Chutes and Ladders Overalls on BFL $50ppd -- $45ppd -- $42ppd $40ppd.
comes with NB Carters side-snapping and 0-3 month Gerber side-snapping shirts
Measurements: Hips = 16.5", Inseam = 6", Shoulder to Gusset on front = 11.5", Shoulder to Gusset on back = 13"

Front

Back

With coordinating shirts

Sugarbubbie Vivid Earth Longies and Sweater $45ppd $43ppd $40ppd
0-3month size
Measurements (Longies): Inseam = 6", Hip = 16", Rise 13"

Front

Back

SOLD below
Queen Angelfish on BFL Longies, Sweater, Booties, and Hat $55ppd -- $50ppd Now $48ppd $45ppd
General NB size, except hat is 0-3months
Measurements: Inseam = 6", Hip = 16", Rise = 7.5"
This is the first pair of longies I knit after a long vacation from knitting, so there are a few twisted stitches near the gusset. Also, the short rows on one side are visible when looked at closely. The price reflects this. Besides these imperfections, this set is super cute, 100% functional, and was my son's coming home outfit.

Front

Malabrigo Gray Soaker/Shorties SOLD
This was knit in a combination of the Short Row Shoaker and Curly Purly Soaker. It turned out great - one of my favorites for warm days. Wear as shorties or a soaker!
Measurements: Inseam = .5", Hips = 14.5", Rise = 16" (I folded the 1.75" waistband in half at first for a longer fit

Front

Cabled Malabrigo Cargo Pants/Board Shorts and Booties $20ppd. SOLD
I loved these An awesome neutral color (goes with everything!). Wear as a NB as pants, and then 0-3month as board shorts!

Malabrigo Soaker $15ppd, never worn - brand new!!
comes with 2 NB white side-snapping shirts (long sleeve 5-8lbs, short sleeve "justborn")
Measurements: Rise = 12.5", Leg Opening = 6.5", Waist = 11.5"

With shirts

True color

Last edited by missc; 07-10-2012 at 05:52 AM.
missc is offline   Reply With Quote