View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #12
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

mamato2boyz: Sorry mama Everyone deals with loss in different ways, for me it was a process just to change my signature here on DS! I finally told close friends and family on Facebook yesterday, I took the pregnancy pic I was going to use as our outing and put these words across my baby belly, "Here for only months for forever in our hearts." For some reason that helped me. Long term memorial is to add to my tattoo in a way that honors him. I have a tree of life with love birds in it representing me and the hubby and two birds flying around it representing our girls. I am going to add another bird that is only a color outline flying in to the sunrise behind the tree, I will post a pic when it is finished. I would love to hear how other mamas honored their lost angels.

wolffie: Oh mama, hugs to you! I am so sorry that you have gone through all of this and I can only imagine that if a rainbow baby is wanted SO badly he or she will come in time. Hopefully we will all give you the emotional support you need during this time of TTC.

cristy_1996: Congrats mama and no one would blame you for being nervous. By all odds my twins should have died but they are here and very healthy. Sending you "impossibly wonderful" baby dust for this bean!

Last edited by twinpossible; 05-25-2012 at 10:53 PM.
twinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote