Old 05-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #23
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
Formerly: Diaper'nDiva
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Screen Name / Real name: Craftin'Diva/Jeri
m/c date(s) at __ along: January 2012, not sure how far along as we took the month off and I have NO idea when I ovulated or how it happened but guessing around 6-8 weeks.
TTC after m/c starting: First cycle after loss

First, let me explain my not knowing how far along I was... Well, I had a normal period in December, BD'd on CD 7 and then started spotting on CD 9 and continued spotting for 10 more days (and there was no more BDing during that time) After the 10th day, I decided to test just to rule out pregnancy for the cause of the spotting. Imagine my surprise when I got a BFP, plus 5 more for the next 5 days. So either I ovulated SUPER early or I was pregnant from the previous cycle...which is my best guess. I still don't understand it.

We have been hoping for another for 5.5 years now... most of that was NTNP but have been trying hard since August of 2010. Our loss was so heartbreaking. After so long, we finally had a glimmer of hope when we weren't even trying and then had it taken away so quickly. We are kind of NTNP right now... although that's a bit hard for me as I have been charting for over 8 years so I usually know right when I ovulate...so we do always try to time it well but I try not to obsess. Yeah right!

Anywho, some of you I know already but hope to get to know you all! (Or not ... because you're pregnant with a sticky bean before I get the chance!)
Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"
Craftin'Diva is offline   Reply With Quote