Old 05-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #24
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
I am seeing the 20th but it's not too big of a change. If you got a positive opk then I would go on that as your 48 hour time block. This is why I only do cervix and CM charting, my temps are all over the place. Well it might be me cause I get up to take care of the girls sometimes and I am not great at doing it the same time everyday.
Thanks for taking a look! I decided to just stop tinkering with the darn chart and just wait it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Screen Name/Real name: itsajoi/ Jena
m/c m/c date(s) at __ along: early March 2012 at 10 weeks
TCC after m/c starting: now I guess....

I hate to sound ambivalent about TTC, but I'm really not sure how I feel. I absolutely know I want more children, but I guess I'm sort of mad at my body (?) or something. I'm mad at the process. I think I've become more mad as I chart and see absolutely nothing that makes sense going on. Right now I'm having my period, I guess, but that consists of gushing bleeding (sorry, tmi) in the morning that dribbles away to nothing by evening. And I mean nothing. Am I supposed to call that a period? I had a temp spike for one day last cycle and then it plummeted and I started this silly period like stuff. I know I should be patient with my body, and it's not even that I'm so anxious to be able to get pregnant, it's just that I feel like my body is being a rebellious teenager or something and it's just annoying. Straighten up and do what you're supposed to already! Again, I realize it hasn't been that long but ugh. I'm pretty confident I haven't ovulated since the m/c at all...I guess I just have sort of lost confidence in my body in this area. I had a miscarriage for no apparent reason, and now it can't even ovulate and menstruate correctly? What makes me think it's going to be able to care for a growing baby correctly.

Wow. Sorry that was sort of a rant against myself. lol. Sorry! What an intro, huh?
I think all those thoughts are completely normal and part of the grieving process. I had (and have) those same kind of thoughts. I took my about two months to get my first period. I can remember telling DH several times how much I hated my body. And how I had no faith in it. I felt really frustrated by the wivestales saying you are more furtile the three cycles after when my body couldnt even get a cycle going. I started diving into infant adoption (which I have always wanted to do, but not later in life and not an infant) because I felt like I had no faith that I could recover from this, let alone get pregnant again and actually carry the baby to term. The more I read, though, I realized many women feel this way. So at least know that you aren't alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
Every now and then the "I should be pregnant" feelings hit me hard.
Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Ohhh, me, too.
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote