Old 05-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #24
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
I am seeing the 20th but it's not too big of a change. If you got a positive opk then I would go on that as your 48 hour time block. This is why I only do cervix and CM charting, my temps are all over the place. Well it might be me cause I get up to take care of the girls sometimes and I am not great at doing it the same time everyday.
Thanks for taking a look! I decided to just stop tinkering with the darn chart and just wait it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Screen Name/Real name: itsajoi/ Jena
m/c m/c date(s) at __ along: early March 2012 at 10 weeks
TCC after m/c starting: now I guess....

I hate to sound ambivalent about TTC, but I'm really not sure how I feel. I absolutely know I want more children, but I guess I'm sort of mad at my body (?) or something. I'm mad at the process. I think I've become more mad as I chart and see absolutely nothing that makes sense going on. Right now I'm having my period, I guess, but that consists of gushing bleeding (sorry, tmi) in the morning that dribbles away to nothing by evening. And I mean nothing. Am I supposed to call that a period? I had a temp spike for one day last cycle and then it plummeted and I started this silly period like stuff. I know I should be patient with my body, and it's not even that I'm so anxious to be able to get pregnant, it's just that I feel like my body is being a rebellious teenager or something and it's just annoying. Straighten up and do what you're supposed to already! Again, I realize it hasn't been that long but ugh. I'm pretty confident I haven't ovulated since the m/c at all...I guess I just have sort of lost confidence in my body in this area. I had a miscarriage for no apparent reason, and now it can't even ovulate and menstruate correctly? What makes me think it's going to be able to care for a growing baby correctly.

Wow. Sorry that was sort of a rant against myself. lol. Sorry! What an intro, huh?
I think all those thoughts are completely normal and part of the grieving process. I had (and have) those same kind of thoughts. I took my about two months to get my first period. I can remember telling DH several times how much I hated my body. And how I had no faith in it. I felt really frustrated by the wivestales saying you are more furtile the three cycles after when my body couldnt even get a cycle going. I started diving into infant adoption (which I have always wanted to do, but not later in life and not an infant) because I felt like I had no faith that I could recover from this, let alone get pregnant again and actually carry the baby to term. The more I read, though, I realized many women feel this way. So at least know that you aren't alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
Every now and then the "I should be pregnant" feelings hit me hard.
Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Ohhh, me, too.