View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #8
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 28th

As for me- this weekend has sucked the big one health wise. I can't remember if I posted this, but last week I felt terrible like someone was squeezing my throat shut and I was getting this chest pain. So I went to the doctor on Friday. I'm now on 3 doses of PRESCRIPTION anti-histamine, cause one old zyrtec just won't cut it, and 2 anti-reflux meds and I'm feeling marginally better, but not so great. I'm still taking benadry 2 or 3 times a day. The strangled feeling is going down a lot but I still have a lot of chest pain. I'll be interested to see what my test results are (hopefully they're back shortly).

So anyway, while I know it could be a lot of things when I went reading through stuff it sounds a lot like the same disease that my son is suspected of having (eosinophilic esophagitus).
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew(9), Luke(6) and James (2/13). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote