View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #8
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 28th

As for me- this weekend has sucked the big one health wise. I can't remember if I posted this, but last week I felt terrible like someone was squeezing my throat shut and I was getting this chest pain. So I went to the doctor on Friday. I'm now on 3 doses of PRESCRIPTION anti-histamine, cause one old zyrtec just won't cut it, and 2 anti-reflux meds and I'm feeling marginally better, but not so great. I'm still taking benadry 2 or 3 times a day. The strangled feeling is going down a lot but I still have a lot of chest pain. I'll be interested to see what my test results are (hopefully they're back shortly).

So anyway, while I know it could be a lot of things when I went reading through stuff it sounds a lot like the same disease that my son is suspected of having (eosinophilic esophagitus).
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote