View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Is your baby head down yet?

Originally Posted by NorwexMa View Post
I'm horrible about being able to tell how my babies are positioned. I THINK this one MIGHT be head down. It's a concern of mine too, even tho the first two weren't breech. I'm just afraid if this one was, it would be a easy way for my dr. to say no to trying vba2c and doing a 3rd c/s, and decreasing my odds for a vba4c if we would later be blessed with another. I don't know how comfortable I would be delivering breech, I guess it depended on the dr.s comfort level too... I REALLY WANT A SUCCESSFUL VBAC! But in the end, healthy mama and baby is most important.
I hope you get it mama! I find it really hard too! I only feel one big "lump" rather than two and it feels big and hard like a back but not a butt or a head...if I didn't have an ultrasound already I'd think I had a severely deformed baby in there! Will be praying that your baby is head down and you get your VBA2C.
Crunchy Christian liberal and WAHM to my two crazy superheroes, River (10/06) and Rainn (4/09), and my sweet Briar Rose (7/12). For Sale: Girly side-snapping Mutt and DnF fitteds, Maya Wrap.
Riverdavidsmama is offline   Reply With Quote