Old 05-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
Riverdavidsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is your baby head down yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwexMa View Post
I'm horrible about being able to tell how my babies are positioned. I THINK this one MIGHT be head down. It's a concern of mine too, even tho the first two weren't breech. I'm just afraid if this one was, it would be a easy way for my dr. to say no to trying vba2c and doing a 3rd c/s, and decreasing my odds for a vba4c if we would later be blessed with another. I don't know how comfortable I would be delivering breech, I guess it depended on the dr.s comfort level too... I REALLY WANT A SUCCESSFUL VBAC! But in the end, healthy mama and baby is most important.
I hope you get it mama! I find it really hard too! I only feel one big "lump" rather than two and it feels big and hard like a back but not a butt or a head...if I didn't have an ultrasound already I'd think I had a severely deformed baby in there! Will be praying that your baby is head down and you get your VBA2C.