View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
scaryari
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
LM "Butterfly Kisses" Budgie Bloomers

I have a cute pair of Budgie Bloomers left.

I have a smoke free, dog friendly home and I wash with Ewe Need It wool wash and lanolin spray (unscented). Please PM me with any questions or interest. I work away from home so please be patient with me as far as response time; I do however try to get things shipped within two days of payment.

VGUC Budgie Bloomers knit by me with Laines Magnifiques’ “Butterfly Kisses” on Uraguayan Merino, skirty has a cargo pocket on each side W=18” R=18” I=10’ $35ppd

EUC Kimono style dress/tunic knit by me with Discobaby Knits (DBK) “Roberta” on Summer Lovin’ Superwash Merino (this is a DK weight yarn) My LO wore this from about 2-3yrs (maybe younger, I can’t totally remember) overall length from shoulder to hem is about 16.5” chest is about 22” around sleeves are about 9” from armpit to wrist $40ppd SOLD

Accurate close up of colorway

SOLD EUC RW brown interlock pants with a light pink band– these are a bit thinner than the other interlock I have so they are nice in spring and fall. There is no size tag, W-18” R-17” I-9” if you would like the Naartjie tee (the one on the left) let me know. Asking $30ppd

I also have a monster fluff studio set and a Bummis SWW here

Last edited by scaryari; 09-20-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: sold
scaryari is offline   Reply With Quote