Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Poll: Am I a terrible, mean mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
I HATE SCHOOL BUSES!!!!!!

You always hhere stories on the news about a 4 yr old who was still on the bus after the driver dropped everyone off and parents were looking for them.

I am not putting my kid on the bus. Oh but I think I will also keep my kids in a carseat until they are like 19 kidding but not really.
I agree, think we can get car seat manufacturers to make bigger seats. Only joking a little. Or how do I keep my kid small enough to be in them longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
I remember people being particularly mean on the bus as a child, too. Teachers are there to supervise during school hours, but bus drivers don't generally enforce many rules other than "stay sitting."
Lucky for us, we had a great bus driver, and the bad kids all got on last and had to sit in the front seats. But yes, too many stories of bullying on busses to make me comfortable with my youngster on a bus.

I'm just a little jealous of all the 4 year olds allowed to go to kindergarten. Stupid state laws.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote