iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Let's see your kids' rooms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajane View Post
Yeah, I'm kind of anal in that way. But, our house was just cleaned so they aren't always that neat, but I try to keep them well organized.

I got them a long time ago on Ebay. I don't think she sells them anymore.
I am like that with every other room in the house (we have a no toys outside of the bedrooms rule for my sanity) but dh said I had to let the boys have their rooms as a reprieve from my "eccentricities". So while I go through once every few months and weed out clothes and infrequently used toys I pretty much allow them to decorate however they want and keep what they want in there (within reason of course). They have to keep it "clean" but what dh and the boys consider clean and what I consider clean are obviously very different things. Just knowing that mess is back there makes me a little twitchy but other people come in and tell me how nice and organized my house is. I know I need to just let go and embrace life. Maybe someday I will.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote