View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:39 PM   #101
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

Re: Poll: Am I a terrible, mean mother?

I don't think you're crazy at all. I actually got over ruled by my DH and DD- she has wanted to ride a bus since the first time she ever saw the big yellow thing in all its glory. Her first kindergarten (moved half way through the year) didn't offer transportation, so I picked her up. Then, when we moved she begged (6 yo) to go on the bus, and I told her I didn't think it was a good idea, my husband on the otherhand thought it was something she should get to experience. So, she rides the bus- now here though all the grades k-12 ride on the same bus which makes me so uncomfortable, but they have a bus driver and then a "supervisor??" and the littles sit in the first three rows in assigned seats which makes me feel a little better. I'm still not 100% comfortable with it, but she still loves the experience.

ETA: i sent her with two pieces of paper with all of our contact info phones/ addy. one in her pocket one in bookbag, but she actually came home the first two weeks with a name tag with all of her info on it.

Last edited by champatlife; 05-31-2012 at 08:43 PM.
champatlife is offline   Reply With Quote