View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #35
bensmommy11
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newbie wondering trimmest cloth option?

I'm new to CD too and I'm about to try the Best Bottoms with hemp inserts on DS who is almost 9 months old. I don't like poofy diapers and was on a week-long search online to find the trimmest option for my DS and so many people recommended these. I also bought two Thirsties AIOs and they fit under his clothes really nicely and I love the colors and how easy it is to put on him (I know the velcro will wear faster than the snaps but he's a wiggler and it's so super easy to put on him!).

I'll see how I like the BB with hemp inserts starting tomorrow. They've been washed five times today and I can't wait to use them. Is it normal that they pill during the wash? Will the pilling go away? I have a two week trial with Nicki's Diapers and I'm hoping over the next few washings it will get better before I make my decision to keep or send back. I LOVE how trim they are though...another question I had about hemp was I heard it was very absorbent but it doesn't wick moisture away like the Stay Dry inserts...so how long can a baby go in a diaper with a hemp insert?
bensmommy11 is offline   Reply With Quote