View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 02:39 AM   #31
eahcapemay
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: My mom had C-Section, will I have one too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maecuddlez View Post
I honestly think about use no drug for a couple day. I feel like what if my labor is just easier when compare to another people. I wanna go over my birth plan again. I will need to talk to my hub about it. I know he will always support me but I still need to think over it.

I feel like everyone keep telling about epidural that why I wanna go with it. I don't know it still looks scary to put something in my spine tho. Ugh.. I really don't know what to do.

Maybe I shud go with the flow. Haha.
Unless I knew someone was natural birth friendly I didn't even bother telling them I wasn't planning on getting an epi. I hate the way people try to scare new mothers. Yes, giving birth sucks. But so do many things in life that you don't get a baby out of. People told me I couldn't give birth with out drugs, that I would quit using cloth diapers after a month, that I'd give up breast feeding the moment ds got teeth. You know what? They were all wrong. Don't let 'em scare you.

That said- if YOU want an epi then you should get one. You don't have to go in to the hospital and have one right away. You can feel it out and then decide.