View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #78
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 28th

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
I love my name, never had anyone get it wrong. I sometimes have issues with the fact that I"m named after a short english hedge but hey that's probably just because I have a degree in Ornamental Horticulture.

AFM, CD1. At least now I know. 3 days late is torture for me, makes me keep thinking all these tests must be wrong. I'm relieved to at least have an answer and know what's going on. Guess that means I better get the pharmacy called for my refills since I'll be needing my meds again on Sunday.
So sorry mama...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Well, I've got the GI agreeing it's EE and I'm having an endoscopy first thing Monday morning.
Glad they are on board and hope the EGD will give you some answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Sorry so late but yesterday was a busy day! Beta was 153! Highest ever! I go back on Monday....
Great Beta mama!! Can't wait to see how many Sticky Beans you have!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
I almost fainted in the bathroom this morning. Yesterday I started but only brown....then this morning I really started with the normal bleeding. I don't know what it was exactly since I usually start with a small gush like that in the mornings and have never felt like I was going to faint before. ??? This is my first month on birth control pills...could that have anything to do with it?

Also my ear has really been hurting off and on for 2 days. I wonder if I have an ear infection and that affected my balance? Not sure. I've not had an ear infection before either. I'm just trying to figure out what happened.
It could be the BCP or an ear infection so I would get it checked out on monday at your Doctor!!

AMF: I had my IUI on Friday and boy was that painful...They tried with just the small catheter on the sample but my cervix was closed so then she tried with a Tenaculum (OUCH...that was a good pinch) on my cervix for counter pressure and that didn't work so then used a sounder to dilate my cervix and thought my Uterus was going to go thru my stomach (Major Pain there) and then they put the sample in and aimed for the left side since that was were my nice Follie was!! I then layed there for 30 minutes with my butt raised on the table!! On a funnier not as they were just about done with the procedure on of the assistants came to the door and said she had some mood music for me and started playing Lionel Richie thru the door! (I work in the same hospital that my OB office is in so know the staff very well!) they also had a pregnant statue, teddybear and aromatherapy for me to relax and think positive thoughts! Got to love the bunch of girls in that office trying everything to get me Preggo!
I cramped for a day and a half, and went camping for the weekend so was nice and relaxed but didn't DTD friday night but did last night and plan on it at least the next couple of nights just to make sure we get this EGGIE!!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote