oregonmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone want to tell me about the Austin, Texas area

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZulu View Post
I'm guessing by know that you already have picked a place but I live in Cedar Park and is a wonderful family friendly area that is still expanding and improving. There are lots of parks nearby. There is a big one called the Elizabeth Milburn Park with a pool and kids play area. I live in Cedar Park and love it. I'm really please with starting my Family in this area. I think we will be here for a long time.
Thank you. Cedar park area is where I have found a lot of nice places online.

We have not yet chose a place. My DH is still in school right now and we will not have time to fly down and look around till after he graduates. It will really be a crazy month. He graduates the 20th of July and starts work on the 20 of August. So in that time we have to fly down and find a place to live, get movers aranged to move us. Pack up our kids and drive down, and try to keep my sanity during all this. Thankfully NI is paying to fly us down to house hunt, so that does not have to come out of our pockets. They also cover the cost of the movers.