View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #27
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Re: One in a million is not always a good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenfried2 View Post
If u have a reliable car it would be good to drive and save $$ that way. I'm asking a friend in NJ right now.. Dh on phone w him. He has connections. How long do u need to stay ? I have friends there but we need a bit more information. Look at Redeemer Church as well... They might be able to help as well... Also Hostelling International New york City on Amsterdam Ave has family rooms.
Thank you so much for your efforts in helping us. I appreciate it so so much I am not sure how long we will be there. We have to arrive on Tues. and it sounds like we will be there at least two weeks for this stay. However there is a good possibility we will be staying until I deliver which hopefully will be around July 22nd or so. We do have a reliable vehicle. The only issue is if we drive it there we would have to pay parking which seems to be very expensive. I do see the number below and will look into that.

Thank you everyone else for your support and prayers

PS: Thank you for the suggestion but I looked at Hostelling International New york City but it is $30/ night for each bed times 3-4 beds is as much or more than the apts the hospital can set us up with for $100 a night. Plus those apts are across the street from the hospital so that cuts transportation cost.

Last edited by FerventlyDreaming; 06-04-2012 at 08:04 PM.
FerventlyDreaming is offline   Reply With Quote