View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #28
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbreb

Thank you so much for your efforts in helping us. I appreciate it so so much I am not sure how long we will be there. We have to arrive on Tues. and it sounds like we will be there at least two weeks for this stay. However there is a good possibility we will be staying until I deliver which hopefully will be around July 22nd or so. We do have a reliable vehicle. The only issue is if we drive it there we would have to pay parking which seems to be very expensive. I do see the number below and will look into that.

Thank you everyone else for your support and prayers
The reason I'm asking is I have a friend in jersey with access to the bus to NYC and its close 20 min or so that I can call to see if she has a room. Then the cost is reduced due to no flying for 4 and a bus fare is cheaper than paying for parking. I do think your best bet is the church. My friend goes to a sister church near Danville, nj and suggested. this church in manhattan (redeemer) has a pretty famous pastor named Tim Keller who is an amazing man of God.

If u go with the hostel, ask about parking. It costs $10 to cross the bridge and go through the tunnels into manhattan at this time from jersey. I'm still thinking... LEt us know about the church and what they say.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote