supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone hoping for/thinking twins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkInk View Post
I have always hoped for twins. The first year may be hell but it's 2 babies = 1 pregnancy and when you don't have the most fun pregnancies, that's a darn good deal! I was a nanny for years for twin girls (from 1-5 years old) and I loved caring for them. I'm going to wait on going to my OB (I see an OB for my u/s, then transfer to midwife) until closer to 12 weeks pg, honestly those early appts are such a waste and I don't need this pg dated... so... we have a good 8 weeks til I know anything. No twins on my side though, just DH's side, which isn't supposed to help right?

Jen that's super exciting! I'd be super stoked on even just a shadow! And side note, how did you pick Milo for your littlest? I'm always so curious when I see other moms to Milo's!
I'm excited for the prospect. Morning sickness has hit full force and makes me wonder if it really is twins. With my surro-twins, I was absolutely miserable with M/S from weeks 6-16 and then 20-till the end. I felt good for 4 weeks, lol.

I picked it for the meaning: calm. After my 3rd son, we needed some calmness in our lives! lol