Old 06-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #8
PinkInk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone hoping for/thinking twins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirljennie View Post
I'm excited for the prospect. Morning sickness has hit full force and makes me wonder if it really is twins. With my surro-twins, I was absolutely miserable with M/S from weeks 6-16 and then 20-till the end. I felt good for 4 weeks, lol.

I picked it for the meaning: calm. After my 3rd son, we needed some calmness in our lives! lol
I am sick so much earlier than I have with the other two, we will see!

DH and I are so surprised how the name has suddenly taken off! DH chose it almost 20 years ago, after Milo Aukerman, the lead singer of the pop punk band, The Descendents. The band remained a huge influence in his life, he's now a punk musician and he even got to record his last album at the studio Milo started. When DH suggested Milo I had never met anyone with the name and wasnt a huge fan because I only thought of Milo & Otis, but I loved him (this was years before we conceived) and thought it was awesome he had a name picked already. Several times people have heard Milo, and asked if it was for Milo Aukerman, so I always ask too!

Birth Boot Camp Certified Childbirth Educator training couples in natural childbirth.

I blog at In Pink Ink
PinkInk is offline   Reply With Quote