View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
Riverdavidsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Calcification of Placenta at 32 weeks?

This is my third pregnancy. Both were full term, one vaginal and second C-section for breech.

I've had a ****ens of a time telling where this baby is (using spinning babies) and found out from doc Sunday she is transverse. But nothing makes sense about what I feel - he said she is cradled across my hips, which is why I feel kicks on upper right and hiccups in my pelvis (her back across it). But I have a big hard mass right down the middle of my belly behind belly button and rounds up almost like the top of my uterus.

After paying CLOSE attention today I am wondering if it's my placenta that's hardened or calcified? Could that be it? Has anyone had this? It's a sort of odd shape (which is what baffled me - I didn't think it could be her head OR her back) and never seems to move, even when she's doing all kinds of crazy things.