View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #108
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
If I may unload for a minute. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks, 6 if we are going by my LMP. at any rate, it will be the exact day in which I lost my last pregnancy and I am in a really dark place. I am just dreading the rest of this week and seriously hoping I make it through unscathed. I'm trying really hard to enjoy this whole thing, and every little wave of nausea makes me feel better (go figure), but it's also been really hard to connect. I won't dare speculate boy or girl, and we have barely discussed names. I want to Order new clothes and prenatal vitamins, but the last time I did that the UPS guy showed up ON. THE. DAY. of my miscarriage with a huge box from Gap maternity and my prenatals. It was way ironic and not at all pleasant. Anyway, this is where I am right now, just kind of waiting and hoping.
sorry mama, that IS hard. I have no idea how I will feel when we get preggo again but I know I have said on here several times that there is NO way that you can protect yourself from getting attached, you are already in it to win it. Try not to worry and just enjoy the pregnancy, hold tight to your baby bean and send him or her love vibes. All that being said, I don't think I will purchase things for awhile after the BFP. I was 12 weeks when we lost poor baby bean and I already bought a set of rainbow longies and ordered 8 custom nb diapers. When I packed away the longies I lost it and later I had to cancel that diaper order which was also hard. There is no way of knowing how long our little babies will stay in our bellies, just do what feels right. If you feel like buying him something then do it but it it's too hard then bookmark it for later. We are all sending you healthy baby juju!