View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 05:50 AM   #110
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

I took an LH test the other day and it was positive, but then I took an HCG test and it was also positive. Hopefully I will ovulate later this month.

Yesterday my husband went to the hospital and picked up our ultrasound photos. They were able to put them on a CD, so at least we have photos now. : )

Today I am packing up the maternity clothes and storing them again. I never even got a chance to wear the new maternity swimsuit I splurged on. But I will hold onto them.

I am expecting a cedar box in the mail today. It is a vintage one I found on etsy and will be my memory box for this baby. I will put the ultrasound photos in there, cards I have received and other things that remind me of my son. I am also going to start a journal of sorts. In it I will write letters and poems to my son. My husband also wants to write in it which makes me happy. This loss has brought us closer than ever, I'm glad I can lean on him so strongly for support right now.

This is the journal I picked out:
http://www.amazon.com/Footprints-Jou...8983273&sr=8-1