itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
If I may unload for a minute. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks, 6 if we are going by my LMP. at any rate, it will be the exact day in which I lost my last pregnancy and I am in a really dark place. I am just dreading the rest of this week and seriously hoping I make it through unscathed. I'm trying really hard to enjoy this whole thing, and every little wave of nausea makes me feel better (go figure), but it's also been really hard to connect. I won't dare speculate boy or girl, and we have barely discussed names. I want to Order new clothes and prenatal vitamins, but the last time I did that the UPS guy showed up ON. THE. DAY. of my miscarriage with a huge box from Gap maternity and my prenatals. It was way ironic and not at all pleasant. Anyway, this is where I am right now, just kind of waiting and hoping.
to you mama. I know virtual hugs don't really help much, but I mean it.

Isn't is amazing the sucky timing of those things, sometimes. It makes you want to look up at the sky and say, "really?! Today?! Are you kidding me?!"