3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of June 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakiwi7 View Post
Jennifer.... I hope this means I don't have to do anything or go any where.....
I can't breathe..... I am freaking out...... oh please baby stick!!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1403415
- Congratulations!!! Sending you sticky baby vibes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Beta came back at 506. Was 305 on Monday. I am not happy....
Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Same lab, same time. Progesterone was 115....they said it could be 1. Ectopic 2. Going to miscarry 3. I'm a slow riser or 4. More than one started off....I'm not very hopeful....
That fat lady isn't even in the building yet! So please don't make her sing! You had said that this was the highest beta you have ever had starting out, so I would go with the theory that you had more then one in there and something didn't work out for one of them. Or you just have a slow riser. Sometimes they are like that. Prayers for you have a fighter in there!

AFM - I went to the RE today and nothing has changed with me. I must say, the US tech should get an award! How she finds my ovaries is BEYOND me. They look like everything else and are barely distinguishable! She said one is behind my uterus. I guess if it had to fall somewhere, I would rather it be there. That way I will not get ovarian stretch marks when I get pregnant with it being in front! In other news, last year my DH was laid off work for 7 months. He finally took a job outside his field and is doing well at it... but it doesn't pay well. Well on a lark he applied to a job back in his field and today he had a phone interview with them. I have been around the block enough to know this could be meaningless, so we are not putting much stock in it. Then also today he heard from a recruiter that placed him at his last job (the one he got laid off from) and he is placing his name in a hat at another company. I guess it is the season for hiring! So although it is a small chance, there is a chance that I could be moving, right after I cycle! How much fun! Oh and BTW on paper my DH has 4 jobs, only one is paying though.