View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
oneduckstuck5
Registered Users

Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina2babyboys View Post
Nice to meet you Alicia! I have seen you on here before.

Hi Sarah! Nice to meet you as well. The Lord does provide. Just keep on trusting him. I know it is hard sometimes! My husband and I are really young and have very little money. I stay at home and he works overnight at Sams. We make like $12000-$14000 a year with 4 going on 5 little ones. But the Lord always meets our needs. We dont take any help from the government at all. We have no insurance. But Jesus always provides. Look to Him and have hope.
Enjoyed hearing your testimony! Wow! You are a great example of faith-based living. I think God gives us just what we need sometimes so that we depend upon Him. We actually do pretty well with what we have but we are trying to go debt free and it's taking longer than I would like. Dh used to build on the side and some houses he built took longer to sell than we had planned. Plus if we had started out smarter when we were younger...Oh well, God uses those things to grow us.

I am thrilled that you have chosen to stay home even though money is tight. I just feel like it's so important that moms be home with their little (and big) ones. But I guess I'm getting off topic here... Anyway, I've enjoyed reading everyone's stories.

Mom to:
ds14, dd11, ds8, dd7, dd 2, & ds 1 (2nd reversal baby)' expecting #7 April 2014
oneduckstuck5 is offline   Reply With Quote