Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of June 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I knew I was a thread killer!

Congratulations!! I hope you see a heartbeat next week!

Is it just me or do you know people without multiples that have been married for longer then you have been TTC with more kids then you have? A friend of mine just posted on Facebook that she has her 5 year anniversary today. She has 2 children. I have been in TREATMENT to TTC for longer then she has been married and she has more living children then I do. I don't know if this makes me feel old or just sad. I was in high school with her at the same grade level so maybe I am just sad?
I have a friend who got married the year before me who has 4 sons, her oldest is only a year older than mine, however she's getting divorced so I really don't envy her Her kids are uber cute though
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew(9), Luke(6) and James (2/13). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote