Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of June 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I knew I was a thread killer!

Congratulations!! I hope you see a heartbeat next week!

Is it just me or do you know people without multiples that have been married for longer then you have been TTC with more kids then you have? A friend of mine just posted on Facebook that she has her 5 year anniversary today. She has 2 children. I have been in TREATMENT to TTC for longer then she has been married and she has more living children then I do. I don't know if this makes me feel old or just sad. I was in high school with her at the same grade level so maybe I am just sad?

Yes yes yes! Just heard from a friend who has a 6 month old ( not planned) that she is pg with another oops. This will be 4 for them. They only wanted two. So unfair :no:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Hey mamas! On my way back from a little vacation in St. Louis, MO! 10dpo and just waiting out to test! I will test Saterday that way if it is positive I can give DH the best ever Fathers day gift....a BFP... FX and : pray:
GL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Today's number is 2311 from 969 on Friday. No more blood draws. US next Wednesday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
Well it is more nerve wracking then exciting...I cancelled today's appt. I just don't have the emotional and mental
strength right now to do this. I also don't really have the emotional support at home. My dh is totally on board and even working a part time job to help expenses BUT that is all he is able to offer. He cannot offer emotional support...he just doesn't get it. He feels like let's do this because we have the
money and won't be able to get kids any other way so let's just do this. But there is a lot more to it than that.

Anyway I didn't make it in this morning. I rescheduled for Monday but honestly don't know for sure that I will make it in then either. If I don't, then I may just cancel the whole thing.....to possibly be done in the future when I am ready. Not sure and don't know what will help make me sure. kwim?
I totally get where you'recoming from, it's so much more than a financial decision.

I've been reading in here, cheering you all on, feeling a little down today and thought id pop on for some support. I wish that I could say things are easier now that we aren't actively ttc,but my heart still hurts, I wonder if I'll always feel this way, I'm tired of it.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote