View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #14
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone in denial?

Girl I hear ya here as well.... we have secondary infertility related to me having stage four endometriosis and have been TTC for 2.5 years with two early losses last year. I finally had surgery in Jan (and discovered the endo) followed by three rounds of depot lupron and was waiting for my cycle to come back since lupron puts you in a temporary state of menopause. We had been trying so hard for so long I am still in shock that we didn't even try and we are pregnant!! I swore that would never be able to happen to me because I am so aware of my cycle. I would never have tested either except we were going to celebrate our anniversary with some sangria and what not so I just wanted to "make sure" and almost passed out when I saw that second line. I had to pee on 7 more tests ( all different) before I would even believe it was finally real.

I am still getting HCG levels tested several times a week and haven't told very many people because I am a tad nervous about being too excited at this point but man.... I so hope we both make it too Feb with our sweet bundles of joy and the long years of TTC will all be worth every minute.

Glad to have someone else in similar shoes.... what is your due date????
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote