Old 06-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: KalleS
seller
seller

My Mood:
in...maybe?

Hi...I got a surprise BFP last Wednesday, then started to spot this past Monday....no cramps, just spotting. Went to my midwife on Tuesday she did betas & an internal. She for ectropic cells on my cervix that were easy to bleed she said so attributed the spotting to cervical bleeding and sent me home. My hcg was a little over 3300 and my progesterone was 11.4. I am 5 1/2 weeks. I went back for another draw a little less than 48 hours later and my levels were a little over 4900. The midwife that called with my results was rather rude and said that my levels hadn't doubled so that was a very bad sign....then a little while later my regular mdiwife called back and said that what I had been told was wrong and that after 1200 the doubling rate often slows...so my levels were considered okay. I had a little more spotting so they started me on Prometrium today, and have referred me to maternal fetal medicine for an u/s which I just scheduled for June 25th. I am a nervous wreck