View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Help me guess my Due date

Soooooooo I am just coming off a three month round of depot lupron after removing stage four endometriosis and a large piece of encapsulated placenta from my uterus (from DD) in Jan so no period since Jan. I am trying to guess my conception date and my due date although I know I am not off by more than a few days so in the long run it won't matter but I like to nit pick.

So I am prettys sure I conceived the week of May 24th-26th that weekendish. I know I worked on the 25th but I "think" we DTD on either of those days but we may have also DTD early in the week as well. I am basing conception on the 26th right now.

I got my pos HPT on June 5th and it came up on a IC right away but was faint, FRER was a bit darker and I got a pos digital with a 45 min held urine. The 6th my HCG was 55. By the 9th my FRERs and IC test lines were darker than control lines. Monday the 12th my beta was over 800 and Wednesday the 14th my beta was over 2000.

soooooo any guessers. prior to surgery I had a perfect 13 day LP fairly consistantly. I am guessing tomorrow I will be 5 weeks. I would love you to guess with me. I need the distraction.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013

Last edited by lalakiwi7; 06-15-2012 at 09:48 PM.
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote