Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
Priori
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hello!

I'm new to diaperswappers, a few pals suggested it from the Oct. board on Babycenter (so Hi to any that are there also!).

Here is a link to my intro on the main board:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1407458

And to add more pregnancy type things, I'm due Oct. 28, so I'll be 21 weeks on Sunday. So far no issues aside from being overweight to begin with. I had an elective US done so we know we are having a GIRL! Pretty exciting after having two boys, she will be our last, so I'm excited to be able to experience both. Though 3 boys would've been fun too. Our anatomy scan is next weds morning, so I'm nervous and excited about that. Just hoping for a healthy outcome. Hoping the Pre-e stays away so I don't wimp out and can have my 2nd Natural birth, I much preferred that over being induced - Pitocin is mean. (My first was natural, 2nd was induced with epi). I'm a pretty "crunchy" mom EBF/CD/babywearing/ap. I'm so excited about having another baby to do some of those that I've missed!

I am late coming in halfway through, but I'm looking forward to getting to know some ladies. Sorry for the ramble.
Priori is offline   Reply With Quote