View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #19
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
His newest thing....I *just* got a BF (someone I knew for almost a year before we started dating...and I haven't really dated anyone since baby daddy & I split up 3 1/2 years ago). So anyways, he tells our 4 1/2 year old that I have a boyfriend now and it means I won't be around as much and I won't have enough love for them both, so eventually I'll leave her. I'm like "WHO SAYS THAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"?? So when I asked him about it, he denied it...said I made it all up, I love the drama etc. I ended up introducing my daughter to my BF because she was so upset over it. After they met she said "oh mama, you're not going anywhere". She just needed to be reassured I guess? But according to him I made it all up to introduce my kid to my BF. It just sucks for her.

I can ignore it, but she has to spend one night a week at his house (it's court ordered) and it's not fair that while she's there he can tell her I won't love her any more and that I'm going to leave her. She's 4 1/2 and he sees nothing wrong with his behavior. It's all me.

I'm so very frustrated