View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
cmamalis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
~CV Dreams~ Burp Cloths, Nursing Pads, Car Seat Covers, Customs!

And coming soon...Mama Cloth!

Just added@ (8/9/12)

Sippy Cup Strap
$6ppd

Straps come in a variety of colors/patterns. Please message me to see what is available. Handle features 2 snaps for ease of use. At its shortest, the strap is 18 in long. The holder portion uses a D Ring and Velcro to be fully adjustable and is able to hold almost all sippy cups and a variety of toys. Great for use on a stroller or shopping cart! (strap only, sippy cup NOT included)

Hot Wheels Cars Holder
$27ppd with numbers, $22ppd without numbers

Features two play roads for cars to drive on, 6 slots to store cars, velcro closure for easy storing. Great for young children and travel. Measures approx 17" x 14.5"
(Mat only, cars NOT included)

Just added!! (7/28/2012)
Customized Crochet Animal Lovey, starting at $25 (plus shipping)

These loveys are perfect for little ones. I can do a variety of animals in any color scheme you would like. Crochet Animals are attached to a small crochet blanket with a minky dot backing sewn on. Pricing begins at $25 for most animals. It will be slightly higher if the animal you choose has a lot of extra colors or is more complex. If interested, please message me to discuss which animal and colors you would prefer.

Burp Cloths: 2 for $13ppd

Burp Cloths measure approximately 20" x 10" and are contoured for a good fit. They are made of terry cloth and flannel, making them extra absorbent. Burp Cloths have been turned and top-stitched with a simple decorative stitch.

Please visit http://photobucket.com/cvdreamsflannel to view my in-stock flannel choices. The back terry cloth color varies, but will coordinate with the flannel choice. When placing your order, please indicate which fabric(s) you would like for your burp cloths.

Listing is for 2 burp cloths in the fabric of your choice. Pictures shown are purely as examples of the finished product and shape. Shipping within the U.S. is included in the price.

**Available Flannels**
http://photobucket.com/cvdreamsflannel

Nursing Pads: 3 pairs $12ppd

Reusable nursing pads are approximately 4" in diameter. They are made of 3 layers of flannel for absorbency and a layer of fleece to prevent leaks. Nursing pads are serged around the edge to help prevent fraying of the edges.

Custom Car Seat Canopy: $40ppd***

Car Seat Covers measure approx. 39" long by 33" wide. They are cotton on the top, and minky dot on the back. They attach to the car seat handle with loops/buttons sewn on the top. Choose a color scheme and I will purchase fabric along those guidelines.
***Choose your own fabric and save $15!
Simply purchase your own fabric (1 1/3 yds - allowing for shrinkage - of the two fabrics you would like your cover made out of), mail it to me, and I will sew the cover and ship it back to you.

Crayon Rolls: $8ppd

Keep your child's crayons organized! Crayon rolls are great for diaper bags and purses. They come in handy on long car rides, at restaurants, or on a lap during church. No worries of a cardboard box breaking or a child having a hard time getting the crayons in or out. Message me for available colors/themes.
Note: crayons not included to avoid melting/damaging product during shipping

I also take a lot of custom crochet orders. Visit the following sites to view customs that I have done and also to see more customer feedback. If you have questions about any of the above items or other custom items, please let me know!

www.facebook.com/cvdreams
http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af142/cvdreams/
www.cvdreams.etsy.com

Last edited by cmamalis; 08-09-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: New listing
cmamalis is offline   Reply With Quote