View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #62
madebymommy
Banned - User Requested
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange

My daughter will not be getting this vaccine.

And I will raise her in the manner quoted above.

BUT... You need to realize that God might send your daughter someone that used to be promiscuous as her husband. And he could be a carrier. This is absolutely not all about how you raise your child. There are other factors here.

My BIL is a preacher, but he lead a very different lifestyle as a teenager. He very well could have contracted it and given it to my virgin sister on their wedding night.

So, just need to take these things into account. It's nice that we want to instill these values into our children, but we are not in full control of anything.

My BIL is forgiven by the only One who matters. Its a good thing my mother didnt try to interfere with the will of God for his and my sister's marriage. Well, she sorta did, but God told her to back off.

Anyways... Thats my point. Do what you can, but don't feel like you've got it all covered
Yes, absolutely this! I have HPV and it is because my husband cheated on me. I did nothing wrong, didn't out myself in any sort of situation. It just happened, unfortunately.

That being said, I will not be giving this vaccine to my daughters.
madebymommy is offline   Reply With Quote