View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:01 AM   #2
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!

Okay I guess I can do this too!

1) Favorite AIO - Chelory, Simplex are my favs, but I also like Rags, Peachy Green and Grovia.

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - Probably Chelory or Flips

3) Favorite Pocket - Hands down, Blueberry OS. BG's are also great but they give my son Red butt. My fav WAHM pocket is in my siggy!

4) Favorite Fitted - not much experience with these. I had some sbish snapless that were very nice.

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - I lack experience here, so I'll pass

6) Favorite Cover - I again lack experience here, but I like Thirsties Duos and Flips just fine. Also Fluffys on Etsy are very, very nice.

7) Favorite Wool Product - No experience with wool. I'm scared to take the plunge.

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Snappis I guess, no experience with the other options

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - I like my new alva bamboo inserts, otherwise I'm not very picky.

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - Planetwise!

11) Favorite cloth wipes - Only tried Grovia wipes but they work great !

12) Favorite WAHM shop - Hmm... the one in my siggy (fuzzy noodle), Chelory and Rag, Bumstoppers (I had only one diaper from her but it was soooo well made)

13) Favorite Online CD store - My store of course.

14) Favorite Natural Detergent - N/A scared to try

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - Tide F&G

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - H&L - MY LO IS A MONSTER TO CHANGE

And a few more questions just for fun

17) Why do you CD? Originally to save money, but that's out the window, so I do it now for fun!

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? Just 1. He was 6 months and how he's 15 months.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? New Imagine AIO's.. I have two OTW. I really want a OS simplex, but don't do snaps.

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Blueberry pockets. Sigh... this is a hard choice.

Last edited by Kabuki24; 11-18-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Kabuki24 is offline   Reply With Quote