View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
dogmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!

1) Favorite AIO: BumGenius Elementals

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System: Rainshine Designs, Chelory and Xixicama

3) Favorite Pocket: n/a - we don't use pockets

4) Favorite Fitted: still trying different brands, but so far I love the Made With Love and GMD Workhorse I've tried!

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat: n/a

6) Favorite Cover: n/a

7) Favorite Wool Product: n/a

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? probably Boingos

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers: Hemp Babies doublers, Kawaii/Alva bamboo inserts, Chelory NightSolutions inserts and Thirsties Duo hemp prefolds

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner: rumparooz kangacare pail liner, bummis fabulous wetbag, fuzzinbuns handing wet bag/pail

11) Favorite cloth wipes: n/a

12) Favorite WAHM shop: too many to list lol...Rainshine Designs, Chelory, Xixicama, Boogie Bear Creations just to name a few

13) Favorite Online CD store: Abby's Lane, Kissed By The Moon, or Sweet Bottoms Baby Boutique

14) Favorite Natural Detergent: not sure yet - maybe Country Save or Rockin' Green

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent: Tide

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? snaps, unless it's Xixicama or Chelory

And a few more questions just for fun

17) Why do you CD? because I've always wanted to try it, and I wanted to save money/keep more disposables out of landfills

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? Right now just 1 - she is our 3rd and last, and I didn't start cd'ing her until she was 9 months (she'll be 1 next week)

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? a Bumstoppers OS fitted!

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? eek...either my BGEs or my Rainshine Designs AI2s!

Last edited by dogmama; 06-21-2012 at 09:09 AM.
dogmama is offline   Reply With Quote