View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #8
FriedaT
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!

1) Favorite AIO - BumGenius Elemental

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - RagaBabe Snapless 2-Steps

3) Favorite Pocket - GoGreen Pocket Diapers

4) Favorite Fitted - Nifty Nappy (but I'll soon be getting some GMD Workhorses so that may change)

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - GMD Large Unbleached Flats. I've only tried Diaper Rite and OsoCozy Prefolds and I prefer the Diaper Rite.

6) Favorite Cover - EmotiBums Fleece and Hand-Knit Wool

7) Favorite Wool Product - Lanolin? (or my Disana Wool Soaker for nights, slightly felted)

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Tried them all, I'm better with a Snappi but I like Boingo's

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - Thirsties Hemp Inserts and Padfolded Flats

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - Monkey Foot Designs, hands down

11) Favorite cloth wipes - RagaBabe and Green Line

12) Favorite WAHM shop - Hard to say

13) Favorite Online CD store - Abby's Lane

14) Favorite Natural Detergent - Natural Detergents didn't work well for me, now I make homemade

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - Tide Free & Gentle

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - Snaps but DH likes H&L so we use those more often

And a few more questions just for fun

17) Why do you CD? - At first for the cuteness and to save money. Saving money has gone out the window (don't tell DH) but now that I've researched what goes into making disposables I'm glad we do cloth. I hate the smell of sposies, the crunchy sound when baby moves, that jelly feel when they're wet, how they sag when they need to be changed, ugh... things I didn't notice when my DD was a newborn. It's also nice knowing that I'm not throwing so many diapers into a landfill.

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? - I have 1 DD who is 1 year and we started cloth at 11 weeks old.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? GMD Workhorse fitteds and the new Imagine bamboo fitteds

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? - Ooohhh... that's a tough one! I don't think I could just pick one because my moods change so often. I guess if I absolutely had to, it'd probably be prefolds and wool/fleece covers or cotton fitteds. I really prefer flats, but I can get a better fit with prefolds.