View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Whooping cough- ugh

It is suspected that I have it. I go for the test in 3 hours. Greeeaaat.... And the antibiotic that treats it? Yah, I'm allergic to it. And the vaccine? Oh, allergic to that too- got two of the three shots as an infant, couldn't get the third shot, no adult booster. I *think* I got it from dh, who was mildly ill for two days after getting his booster last year. It's suspected he got it from ds, who was mildly sick for a week with a weird cough for one day. So if it comes back positive today, everyone in the house revisits antibiotics, per CDC recommendations. Lovely. I'd like to point out that school got out two weeks ago tomorrow, I had planned on. On ing through my new curriculum requirements for next year, and then I got sick last Monday. I've had two days of REAL vacation- the rest of the time I've been hacking. At least I haven't had to use sick days and get a sub!

Please help me commiserate...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote